Your website serves a purpose of continuing a conversation online.
Your website isn’t a brochure for your business but is a common way to share key information about your business at scale. A well-designed website should express your brand, build trust, make promises, answer objections and lastly, provide just the right amount of information about your services.
How does a Remote Business Manager (RBM) help with websites?
RBMs help by:
- Setting up websites on website builder platforms
- Set up domain names, plugins and integrations to your website
- Create paths and goals for your website
- Update plugins
- Plan your site with SEO in mind (speed, discoverability, categories, URLs etc)
- Plan a scaleable structure for content