Email is one of the most ingrained habits in most businesses. You do it one way and could never imagine changing.
I think you’ve got three options:
- Do what you’ve always done
- Find out how to use what you’ve got in the most efficient way possible
- Look at tools that will cut down the amount of time you spend writing the same wording hundreds of times a year. In most cases, there is a better way.
How does a Remote Business Manager (RBM) help with email?
RBMs help by:
- Setting up email help desks or training your staff on the most efficient way to use email
- Creating voice and tone guides for email
- Creating email templates to use for all staff
- Setting up automation within email
- Creating reports on emails against your SLAs
- Managing email inboxes in order to improve efficiency